Captain Rodney's Temptation of Jezebel Sauce brings back a traditional recipe of the Treasure Coast. A sweet and tangy taste of the old south with tropical pineapples, sweet apples, cracked black pepper and a little horseradish for just the right amount of bite. Try it as a glaze over meat and vegetables or serve it as an appetizer with cream cheese and crackers. With just one bite you will see why the Temptation of Jezebel is impossible to resist.
- 1/2 cup of Captain Rodney’s Temptation of Jezebel Sauce
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of chopped green or red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons of minced onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
Blend all ingredients and serve with chips or crackers.