In this updated and revised edition, How to be a Lady is a helpful handbook that teaches women and young girls manners, attitude, appropriate dress, and social skills.
Despite how different things are today, the principles of good manners remain the same. This resourceful book teaches ladies how to maintain patience and civility.
In How to Be a Lady, some of the topics highlighted include:
- how to properly select clothing and get dressed for any occasion
- attending a party and hosting a party
- office manners and etiquette
- personal hygiene for women
- cell phone etiquette and how to conduct private conversations
How to Be a Lady is a thoughtful gift for birthdays and graduations or for seasonal occasions such as Easter baskets, stocking stuffers, and holiday gift giving. This version includes how to communicate, shop, and meet new people through cell phones and computers.
Becoming a lady is a lifelong exercise in refining etiquette, social interaction, and personal discipline. It all continues here.