Your Culinary Wingman® has arrived. Since 1996, Urban Accents has been helping home cooks succeed in the kitchen with a wide array of premium seasonings, sauces and starters. Perfect for flavoring everything from a Thanksgiving turkey to movie night popcorn, these small-batch products are here to spice up everyday life.
Loaded Morning Wrap
1 bag frozen tater tots (cooked to package directions)
1 pouch Urban Accents Plant Based Morning Wrap
5 Tablespoons cooking oil (divided)
1 small onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
4 large tortillas
1 cup cheddar or pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional)
Your favorite fillings and toppings (We suggest salsa, avocado, cilantro, & pickled onions!)
- Preheat oven and cook tater tots according to package directions (usually 25-35 minutes on a sheet pan in a 400° oven).
- Combine contents of pouch with 1 cup hot water in a medium bowl. Stir together and let sit 5 minutes to hydrate.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and sauté, stirring occassionally, until soft and translucent (appx 5 minutes).
- Add rehydrated meatless mix to the skillet and continue cooking another 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally. Mix is ready when it is a toasty, dark brown and deliciously aromatic. Remove meatless mix from skillet into a bowl and set aside until ready to use.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and beat with a fork until well combined. Prep all other burrito fillings and garnish.
- Wipe out the same skillet with a paper towel, and heat over medium-high. Add 2 tablespoons of oil. Gently pour scrambled eggs into skillet and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occassionally until fluffy and opaque (or to your perfect egg doneness). Sprinkle cheese on top and stir to melt. Remove from heat.
- To assemble burritos, lay one large tortilla flat on a surface, and add one quarter of the meatless mix, one quarter of the cheesy eggs, and a few tater tots. Top with other fillings, being careful not to overstuff! Starting at the bottom, roll up and over while also tucking in the sides around the filling.